Hi Signed Page Friends,
I thought I’d write you guys about something you may want to take advantage of if you haven’t already.
As most of you know, I also run Grim Oak Press. We sell really nice limited and lettered editions over there. But sometimes we produce regular trade hardcover copies like those seen on The Signed Page, especially of the anthologies I edit and publish. On that front, I am gearing up work on Unbound II and Unbound III and both are looking like they are going to be fantastic anthologies.
But I know some of you like complete sets of books on your shelves. And some of you might own Unfettered and its sequels but you didn’t buy the first Unbound.
I’m writing to let you know that Unbound is getting close to selling out. We only have about 100 copies left. And once gone, it is gone forever!
Here is more about the $30 anthology:
Not bound, as a book. Free.
Like Unfettered before it, the contributing writers of Unbound were allowed to submit the tales they wished fans of genre to read—without the constraints of a theme. It is an anthology filled with some spectacularly new and wonderful stories, each one as diverse as its creator.
Here is the Unbound line-up:
- Small Kindnesses by Joe Abercrombie
- An Unfortunate Influx of Filipians by Terry Brooks
- Mr. Island by Kristen Britain
- Jury Duty by Jim Butcher
- Madwalls by Rachel Caine
- The Way Into Oblivion by Harry Connolly
- Uncharming by Delilah Dawson
- All In a Night’s Work by David Anthony Durham
- Son of Crimea by Jason M. Hough
- Dichotomy of Paradigms by Mary Robinette Kowal
- A Good Name by Mark Lawrence
- River and Echo by John Marco
- Seven Tongues by Tim Marquitz
- The Siege of Tilpur by Brian McClellan
- Fiber by Seanan McGuire
- Stories Are Gods by Peter Orullian
- Heart’s Desire by Kat Richardson
- The Hall of the Diamond Queen by Anthony Ryan
- The Dead’s Revenant by Shawn Speakman
- The Farmboy Prince by Brian Staveley
- The Game by Michael J. Sullivan
- The Ethical Heresy by Sam Sykes
- The Rat by Mazarkis Williams
Note: This edition of Unbound is for the Trade Hardcover. It is not the multi-signed limited edition, though this edition is signed by editor Shawn Speakman.
Click HERE to order Unbound. Grim Oak Press is shipping copies of the anthology now. Something great to read if you haven’t already. And not only that, but it will help keep your shelves organized.
Because I’m telling you right now: Based on the writers who are agreeing to write short stories, you are going to want Unbound II and III. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya when you wish you had the first one to match!
5 thoughts on “Unbound Selling Out & Unbound II Coming”
Please send me the link to the Shannara Con. I so want to order it. I’ve loved reading the Shannara series since its’ beginning.
I do not see an order from you for The Last Druid on The Signed Page. If you have an order number, I’m happy to look it up to verify and then send you the link. Otherwise you will have to wait until Monday, August 10th, at noon PT.
If I managed to get a Unbound from a seller, will I get rights to Unbound II?
Absolutely. That’s how it works.
Will I be on the Unbound II LIST.