From actor, producer, and comedian Kel Mitchell of Nickelodeon’s All That and the film Good Burger, this laugh-aloud novel for kids follows Chase as he masterminds a series of epic pranks only to discover that they’ve all become real on April 2nd. When his tricks become reality in hilarious and disastrous ways, Chase must come clean. How will he set the world right again, catch the eye of his crush Zoe, and keep her from getting flattened by the refrigerator running all over town?
This comedy-fantasy adventure
- is full of wackiness, mayhem, and laugh-out loud moments
- teaches the value of taking responsibility for your actions and telling the truth
- blends realistic fiction with fantasy
- features comic-style illustrations in every chapter
- celebrates the value of friendship, family, and good teachers in your life
- features a diverse cast of characters
Intended for kids and tweens 8 to 12 years old, this book is perfect for
- independent young readers, boys and girls
- fans of illustrated chapter book series like Diary of a Wimpy Kid, The Terrible Two, Middle School, and Locker 37
- fans of the popular Nickelodeon show All That
This novel will keep middle graders entertained with its fast pace, fantastical chaos, and hilarious tricks. If you’ve ever dreamed of pranking the world with toilet clowns and spider drones, this book is for you.